According to relevant national laws, regulations and standards, we guarantee that you can exercise the following rights regarding your personal information:
1.Access your personal information
Except for the exceptions provided by laws and regulations, you have the right to access your personal information through various functional interfaces set up on the website.
We will provide you with other information that you provide or generate in the course of using our products or services as long as we do not need to invest too much. You can call our customer service number to request access, we will respond to your request within 30 days.
2.Correct your personal information
If you find that your personal information is wrong or you need to correct such information, you can modify or correct it through the auto-correct function, email or call customer service. If you need to correct other personal information, you can contact the manual customer service to apply for correction.
3.Delete your personal information
You may request us to delete your personal information under the following circumstances:
(1) if our behavior in handling personal information violates the mandatory provisions of laws and regulations;
(2) If we collect and use your personal information without your consent (except where consent is not required by law);
(3) If our handling of personal information violates our agreement with you;
(4) If you no longer use our products or services, or if you cancel your account;
(5) If we no longer provide you with products or services.
Upon receipt of your deletion request, we will conduct subsequent deletion processing according to the requirements of you and relevant laws and regulations and feedback the results to you. If we decide to respond to your removal request, we will also simultaneously notify the entities from whom we obtained your personal information to request timely removal, unless otherwise required by law or regulation, or these entities are independently authorized by you.
When you remove information from our service, we may not immediately delete the corresponding information from the backup system, but we will delete the information when we backup the update.
4.Change the scope of your consent
(1) Each business function requires some basic personal information to be completed. You may at any time give or withdraw your consent for the collection and use of additional personal information collected.
When you withdraw the consent, we will no longer process the corresponding personal information, but your decision to withdraw the consent will not affect the personal information processing activities carried out based on your authorization.
(2) You can through the way of closed system permissions to withdraw your original authorization, but please note that the withdraw before us through your authorization of personal information collected, at the same time, because of some of your authorization is the necessary permissions to realize we are some business functions, you withdraw the corresponding authorization may affect your use of our corresponding part of the business functions.
5.Cancel your account
When you confirm that you no longer use our services, meet the conditions for logout and need to log out of your account, you can apply to us to log out of your account through the automatic logout function, email or call customer service.
After your account is cancelled, we will stop providing you with products or services, and delete or anonymize your personal information, unless otherwise provided by laws and regulations.
6.Get a copy of your personal information
You have the right to obtain a copy of your personal information by sending an email to us.
Where technically feasible, if the data interface has been matched, we can also directly transmit copies of your personal information to third parties designated by you at your request.
7.Constraint information system automatic decision-making
In some business functions, we may make decisions based only on non-human automatic decision-making mechanisms such as information systems and algorithms. If these decisions significantly affect your legal rights and interests, you are entitled to an explanation from us and we will provide appropriate remedies.
8.Report and complain
If you find that your personal information may be leaked, or our staff or partners have any illegal behavior in handling your personal information, you can report and complain to us by calling the customer service hotline or sending emails.
9.Respond to your request above
In order to ensure that the above request is made by you and protect the security of your personal information, we will verify your identity (you may be required to provide a written request if necessary), and then process your request after the authentication is passed.
We will verify and process your request within 15 working days.
For your reasonable request, we do not charge in principle, but for repeated requests, beyond the reasonable limit, we will charge a certain cost as the case may be. We may reject requests that are unnecessarily repetitive, require excessive technical effort (e.g., require the development of a new system or a fundamental change in existing practices), pose a risk to the legal rights of others, or are highly impractical (e.g., involve information stored on backup tapes).
Please be aware that we will not be able to respond to your request under any of the following circumstances:
(1)Those related to our performance of obligations under laws and regulations;
(2)Those directly related to national security or national defense security;
(3) Those directly related to public security, public health or major public interests;
(4) Those directly related to criminal investigation, prosecution, judicial investigation, trial and execution of judgment;
(5) There is sufficient evidence to show your subjective malice or abuse of rights;
(6) To protect your life, property and other major legitimate rights and interests of yourself or other individuals, but it is difficult to obtain the consent of yourself;
(7) Responding to your request will cause serious damage to the legitimate rights and interests of you or other individuals or organizations;
(8)Involving trade secrets;